Latest Comments

Night of the Wolf (2014)
Flicker2013 1 points 4 minutes ago.

Sweet! Just watched it again think this was my third time. Love it!!!!

United States of Tara (2009)
Alien 1 points 9 minutes ago.

Excellent series. Toni Collette is brilliant.

Night of the Wolf (2014)
longhaired metalhead 6 points 15 hours ago*.

One of the greatest Werewolf movies ever made no CGI crap pure physical effects the way a true horror movie should be likeable relatable chars even if u dont like werewolf movies still worth watching cant say enough good things about this up there with american werewolf in london
PS if u look for this movie and cant find it search ‘Late Phases’

SheWatches 2 points 10 minutes ago.

You made me look. I’ve seen this movie a couple times before but its really so good that you made me watch it again.

Jack Irish (2012) S3 E2
Jim Nayzeom 1 points 42 minutes ago.

I have done.

Alien 1 points 16 minutes ago.

There is no way for me to tell if they have all been corrected or just the link you reported. Several times in the past it fell on me to report every single link and I would do it this time but either I haven’t seen or I don’t remember Series 1, Episode 2. If you tell me which link you reported, first check to see if it’s been corrected, I might be able to figure some way to do this. Sorry to pester you.

Fear the Walking Dead (2015) S6 E16
Negan 1 points 31 minutes ago. (Contains Spoilers)

How did Grace manage to look at the explosion’s flash and not get blinded?

Oopsy!

Jack Irish (2012) S3 E2
Jim Nayzeom 1 points 42 minutes ago.

I have done.

Alien 1 points 38 minutes ago*.

Thank you.

Jack Irish (2012) S3 E2
Alien 1 points 11 hours ago.

Thanks, Jim. Did you, by any chance, report the wrong episode by clicking on Report Link?

Jim Nayzeom 1 points 42 minutes ago.

I have done.

Unearthed (2016)
Drizzt 1 points 46 minutes ago.

Havw to addmit,, Very goo show ::

Drizzt 1 points 44 minutes ago.

good! sorry

Unearthed (2016)
Drizzt 1 points 46 minutes ago.

Havw to addmit,, Very goo show ::

Lupin (2021) S2 E1
expresso 1 points 46 minutes ago.

Wow.

Fear the Walking Dead (2015) S6 E16
Negan 1 points 49 minutes ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

I hope the dog’s ok!

The Dilemma (2011)
paul40au 1 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

NOT a Comedy. When I first heard that Comedians Vince Vaughn and Kevin James were teaming up together for a “comedy”-I thought, “Great, These guys are always funny”, However this movie is in my opinion, not a Comedy.
Naturally, there is typical Vaughn riffs and improvisation-but the heart of the story and where they say the “comedy” is, is in fact the anxiety and misadventures that Vince Vaughns’ character, gets into, after discovering that James’ wife (Winona Ryder) is cheating on him with another guy (Channing Tatum)-If it was just one spouse cheating, I guess it could be considered funny, but bare in mind, we spend the first hour and a half of the film, seeing Vaughn make up crazy stories, and excuses, to avoid telling his wife (Jennifer Connelly) and others-that he saw Ryders character with Tatums’ character. Half way through the film, Vaughns character realizes that Nick (James) character, is also “sort of” cheating on Geneva (Ryder) by going to a massage parlour. The strange thing, is that everyone seems to know about the what is going on, except for Nick. And at the end, when the truth comes out, that Geneva has been cheating on Nick-Nicks behaviour is never mentioned and obviously Nick leaves his wife, but to me, it seems that BOTH parties are guilty of cheating. Anyway, its just a movie, but I just feel as though the story wasnt as satisfying as it could have been. I think A) Even though James Character didnt kiss or fornicate with the Masseuse (Where as Ryders character, got very close to Tatums’) that they could have worked it out or at least tried to figure out why It didnt work. As is the case in all his movies, Kevin James comes off as the victim/Hero (Hitch, Paul Blart)and Ryder is vilified. I guess everyone has a different idea of “Comedy”. Directed by Richie Cunningham himself, Ron Howard-I wonder how he got dragged into this unusual story. I just wonder if anyone else felt unsatisfied with the ending?

Hitch (2005)
SYLCollective 1 points 1 year ago.

This movie has a special place in my heart. Glad I decided to watch it again.

paul40au 1 points 1 hour ago.

Yeah its one of the best feel good movies with Will Smith in it. Impossible not to enjoy

Final Space (2018) S3 E13
Danz0 1 points 1 hour ago.

GASP!

Unearthed (2016)
the2nd 1 points 1 hour ago.

THANKS TO THE UPLOADER(S)…….ONE OF MY MOST FAV SHOWS!!!!!

In the Heights (2021)
expresso 1 points 1 hour ago.

Best movie musical since Hamilton! So much energy and positivity, all the leads are great, feel-good summer movie.

Night of the Wolf (2014)
longhaired metalhead 6 points 15 hours ago*.

PS if u look for this movie and cant find it search ‘Late Phases’

greyfur 3 points 2 hours ago.

O.K., saw all the comments and now I’m sold, gonna have to put this on my to watch list and check it out, have not seen a real good Werewolf movie in so damn long I pretty much forgot what a really good one was like. Thanks for the tip.

Kevin Can F**k Himself (2021) S1 E1
mca_says 1 points 2 hours ago.

its gotta be COVID that I even took note of all the hand to mouth action in this episode

Mare of Easttown (2021) S1 E4
dickgrimes 0 points 2 hours ago.

Zzzzzz 4 episodes in nothing special at all…. All hype

The Hitman's Bodyguard (2017)
paul40au 0 points 2 hours ago.

I thought it best I watch this before I watch the sequel

The House Next Door: Meet the Blacks 2 (2021)
UGuess 1 points 7 hours ago.

Thanks

paul40au 1 points 2 hours ago.

yw

Night of the Wolf (2014)
longhaired metalhead 6 points 15 hours ago*.

PS if u look for this movie and cant find it search ‘Late Phases’

Canuckian 2 points 2 hours ago.

Saw your comment and had to check it out..love a good Werewolf movie and to see you compare this to AWiL was high praise indeed. Gonna have to give this a watch, adding it to my watch list! I also agree that physical effects, though not as realistic as CGI, have a certain creep factor that just makes it more scary imo, glad to see others feel the same lol. I miss the days of old when they went through tanker trucks of fake blood in a good horror movie back in the day lol. Cheers and thanks!

Sweet Tooth (2021)
Birdsforme 1 points 2 hours ago.

Delightful! Great for the whole family.The trailers are even good.

Buck Breaking (2021)
Duane thomas 2 points 3 hours ago.

When are you going to upload this film

Professor T (2021) S1 E4
Alien 1 points 3 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The Prof didn’t want his mother to be hurt. Very sweet. Good episode.

12 Mighty Orphans (2021)
Flicker2013 1 points 3 hours ago.

Decent quality CAM. I enjoyed this heart warming film with a great cast. 8.5/10

Kevin Can F**k Himself (2021)
Peevee 1 points 3 hours ago.

I mean, to be fair, she’s right. The obnoxious laugh track is a big part of what this show is trying to say.

Alien 3 points 3 hours ago.

It doesn’t take away from the fact that it is obnoxious. My statement wasn’t a plea to be enlightened on the premise of the show. I did read the description. But, for me, it’s a game-changer.
By all means, enjoy.

Kevin Can F**k Himself (2021)
Alien 2 points 5 hours ago.

I know this is not how you ignore someone. But, this is.

Peevee 1 points 3 hours ago.

RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under (2021)
OliverPRIME 1 points 1 day ago.

I dont like that b##ch Art…so it gets “it” from me

augusts1 1 points 4 hours ago.

LOL gotcha.

Anonymous (2011)
Boraes 2 points 4 hours ago.

This film just gets better every time I watch it. Awesome acting.

Night of the Wolf (2014)
longhaired metalhead 6 points 15 hours ago*.

PS if u look for this movie and cant find it search ‘Late Phases’

Bilblo Bagman 3 points 4 hours ago.

Yep, am surprised that I missed this gem and everything you said about it is true. Thanks for the heads up.

Aurora Teagarden Mysteries (2015)
hadam10rose 1 points 5 hours ago.

funny how this film series is listed as a tv show

Be My Cat: A Film for Anne (2018)
Attila Steele 1 points 5 hours ago.

Very….very realistic. Top notch acting, in the sense that it is off-beat and natural. Adrian’s performance is the main attraction.
The dialogue is fresh, which is a huge departure from the mechanical & robotic nature of most movie dialogues.
It feels more like a documentary.
In the beginning, its very funny. Hilarious, even. But it turns dark. Some shocking scenes are a bit uncomfortable, but nothing gory.
If you like “Creep”, then you might like this too.

In the Heights (2021)
EnterShowStopper 1 points 5 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Great Movie with a mostly positive Rotten Tomatoes Score from both Audience and Critics. Not the best but still pretty good. Didn’t care for the Direction of the movie but the Story itself is great just wish they had a better director. Not as good as the Broadway show but pretty close with just missing a few really important parts to show case including the relationship between Benny and Vanessa instead of just the one scene that is in it. Also the Visuals used in the movie especially from the Song Vanessa sings and the song 96000 kinda hurt my brain with the drawings they used inside the movie definitely could have done without those.

12 Mighty Orphans (2021)
Holiday Affair (1949)
Mattrizzo 1 points 6 hours ago.

One of my favorite Christmas movies!

Alien 0 points 5 hours ago.

My nonna loved Wendell Corey. btw, your last name is one letter off mine.

Kevin Can F**k Himself (2021)
KatieAnn7 1 points 6 hours ago.

Somebody really missed the premise of the show.

Alien 2 points 5 hours ago.

I know this is not how you ignore someone. But, this is.

Holiday Affair (1949)
Mattrizzo 1 points 6 hours ago.

One of my favorite Christmas movies!

Kevin Can F**k Himself (2021)
Alien 2 points 6 hours ago.

Ridiculous. I didn’t know they still used laugh tracks.

KatieAnn7 1 points 6 hours ago.

Somebody really missed the premise of the show.

Night of the Wolf (2014)
longhaired metalhead 6 points 15 hours ago*.

PS if u look for this movie and cant find it search ‘Late Phases’

Flicker2013 3 points 6 hours ago.

I agree is awesome and thanks for the reminder think ima watch it again. Cheers…

Kevin Can F**k Himself (2021)
Alien 2 points 6 hours ago.

Ridiculous. I didn’t know they still used laugh tracks.

Eden (2021) S1 E4
mikebcarguy 1 points 6 hours ago.

Nice little ditty of a mini-series. Cried almost the whole way through this last episode, but with different emotions (sad, joy, triumph, regret).

Professor T (2021) S1 E3
Alien 1 points 6 hours ago*.

I wonder if he understands the lyrics of the music he listens to

The House Next Door: Meet the Blacks 2 (2021)
paul40au 2 points 14 hours ago.

not bad

UGuess 1 points 7 hours ago.

Thanks

Evil (2019)
flipmode7 2 points 7 hours ago.

i’m so glad i looked to my right and saw your comment. I’m super excited that they are bringing back a season 2 and I’m just going to wait for the whole season to be complete. maybe. lol

Flicker2013 1 points 7 hours ago.

Haha You’re a better person then I am if you can wait. lol
It’s been killing me to have to WAIT this dern long.
But yep wish we could binge them all at once mate vs weekly. Enjoy. Cheers… :D

Primal (2007)
Evil (2019)
Flicker2013 5 points 2 days ago.

Omg I love this series it’s awesome!!! 5/5 Yay (June 20th) will finally be back. I only wish it would air all episodes so we could binge vs waiting weekly.

flipmode7 2 points 7 hours ago.

The Sopranos (1999) S3 E11
JM670 1 points 7 hours ago.

He killed 16 Czechoslovakians, guy was an interior decorator.” My favorite episode

Riverdale (2017) S3 E1
Jack Reacher 1 points 7 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Wat da faq ,that ending gave me creeps it was a mixture of uneasy/cringey/creepy feelings at the end.

Whitstable Pearl (2021) S1 E5
AmieWarren 1 points 8 hours ago.

Does anyone know the name of the woman who plays the grandmother in this episode? She’s not on any cast lists, but she’s so familiar.

Alien 1 points 7 hours ago*.

If you mean Pearl’s mother it is Frances Barber