PrimeWire Forum > Front Desk > Site Rules
- Don’t Spam. Gratuitous self promotion or mass posting is not allowed.
- Don’t post anything illegal.
- No inappropriate content or language. This is a family friendly site.
- Don’t threaten, harass or bully other users.
- Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
- No spoilers outside of designated areas.
- Don’t post links to outside sites unless they are to sites that are well known and trusted (such as YouTube or IMDb). The trustworthiness of a site is determined at the discretion of the moderators.
- The act of posting or sending offensive messages that leads to the trading of insults between members is strictly forbidden.
Link submission rules:
- Links must be playable on submission.
- Links must be for the correct movie/episode.
- 1 link per host per movie/episode per user per quality,
- All links must have English audio if available. Otherwise, it must have English subtitle.
- Audio must be in sync with the video.
- No watermarks in the video unless its a CAM/TS release and there are no better versions and the watermark isn’t for a competing site.
- No video ads in the videos.
- All links must have a title that accurately describes the video.
- One account per person. Having multiple accounts may lead to all of your accounts being banned.
- Respect the ruling of a moderator and don’t ignore a moderator when they ask you a question.
Breaking the rules can result in a warning, muting, temporary bans, or permanent bans at the discretion of the mod team.
The rules are constantly evolving, so check back here once in a while.
How long do you have to wait until you can link? Is it still the same 3 day wait as before?
For now since the site is still young, you can start adding links right away. If we see that this is being abused, we will add the restriction.
Thank you kindly for responding :)
thank you, guys.
Hi! Thought I’d try to posts some links & am having a devil of a time… every link I try to put up comes out “this host is not approved” where as I’ve seen said host on other film pages. Can we still post links(?), is there a waiting period(?), is there a secret switch(?) and is there a list of approved host one can consult? Just like to help w/some of the older(30s/40s) orphaned films with no links. Appreciate so very much that so many are spending so much time to make all this possible!
Please do not mix quality on featured movies. If there is an upgrade available please make sure it is in english or has english subtitles.
Contact a Moderator before adding any new quality to featured movies please.. Do not mix them.
hey what site are you guys using to get the movie id from when adding movies?
The title of the series or movie must be on the link title.
i cant link on any Movies i Wonder why,
I can’t submit , Please can you help me moderator , i get this message always, The number of links for this host and quality is over the hard limit for this host
Waiting for your reply.
@micjomoz: They set aside a set amount of “slots” for each program. Within these slots they calculate how many of each Host are allowed. The amount is determined by Admin and usually based on popularity and reliability of them.
There are 2 options I might suggest.
(1) you can submit a request in Forums Front Desk to add more of a particular Host (under What are some good hosts that we should add?)
(2) Select another Host. You can see all allowable Hosts here:
To be honest, Primewire is more liberal in how many Versiosn/Slots are available. Some sites only have 1 per Host.
I hope this is helpful.
Thank you, Guys.
Do not submit any links with commercials.
Links should be properly labelled with the correct quality (HDTV, WEBRip, WEB-DL) and at least the release group.
One account per person. Okay. I have an account….my Mom wants her own account however we share the same ISP and such. So then what? Does it not look like a dual account or something due to our ISP and using it at our home base?
I think you just have to let a mod know about it and they’ll make a note of that to clear you. I had to do that on the old site when a I had a friend that used to use PW and we both used our internet whenever we visited each other.
And how long do people get away with #4 before they lose their posting/comment/chat privileges? Empty promises mean nothing if you don’t follow through. Why can’t PW create a block option for dealing with ignorant, rude bullies. The same people are constantly causing grief for other users and you never shut them down, why? Why do you allow this bad behavior to continue?
Can you please check the url for the acceptable links link…I’ve tried to access it by following the link posted in this thread, but I’m getting a “page not found” message when I click on it…thanks !!
Hey,disregard this message please…found a list of acceptable links on one of the forum categories…but you still may want to check out that url..
I filled out the “Submit Link” form using an acceptable host link. When I hit the Submit button my screen flashes then I am back to the same page. How do I know if the link was correctly submitted and accepted?